O8.30 to 14:20. Please see our revised timetable for this academic year:
As per Department of Education guidelines our students are entitled to ten minutes break or eating time and thirty minutes recreational time per day. The children usually remain in their classrooms while they are eating with their teacher supervising in order to be mindful of food allergies and choking hazards. We do not promote children bringing food to the yard. We are a school that promotes wellbeing and fitness and to this end we value our students having two fresh air breaks. In order to allow for the most effective management of recreational time outdoors, the children can eat their second lunch after the big break during DEAR (Drop Everything and Read) time.
Our school is a single-story building originally constructed in quadrangular sections. With increased enrollment, a new extension was added in 2004 and again in 2015 with additional classrooms.
Our facilities now include:
- 26 bright spacious classrooms. Each with its own toilets, tiled area for Art and drinking water supply.
- 8 SEN Rooms
- General Purpose Hall for Physical Education, Mass and Extra Curricular Activities.
- Large Outdoor Play Areas
- Beautifully landscaped school gardens
- Sensory room, sensory corridor and outdoor sensory space for pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Fully equipped school kitchen which allows pupils cooking opportunities and Parents Council event preparation throughout the year
- Well Stocked Classroom Libraries and new school library.
- Computers and interactive touchscreens in all classrooms.
- Use of iPads in all classes including SET Rooms.
- In class laptops for 4th class, 5th and 6th class.