O8.30 to 14:30 - Please see our revised timetable for this academic year:
Check our School Calendar for closures and holidays during the school year:
Our school is a single-story building originally constructed in quadrangular sections. With increased enrollment, a new extension was added in 2004 and again in 2015 with additional classrooms.
Our facilities now include:
- 26 bright spacious classrooms. Each with its own toilets, tiled area for Art and drinking water supply.
- 8 SEN Rooms
- General Purpose Hall for Physical Education, Mass and Extra Curricular Activities.
- Large Outdoor Play Areas
- Beautifully landscaped school gardens
- Sensory room, sensory corridor and outdoor sensory space for pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Fully equipped school kitchen which allows pupils cooking opportunities and Parents Council event preparation throughout the year
- Well Stocked Classroom Libraries
- Computers and interactive touchscreens in all classrooms.
- Use of iPads in all classes including SET Rooms.
- In class laptops for 4th class, 5th and 6th class.