Our school uses the Aladdin Schools software service www.aladdin.ie for administrative purposes. 'Aladdin Connect’ allows secure access for parents/guardians to messages from the school and to details of their child’s attendance, test results, reports cards etc. via secure login from an internet browser or the Aladdin Connect App.
Aladdin Connect is a fantastic way to enhance a school's communication with parents.
It enables parents to stay connected and informed about their child's education by:
- Ensuring that the school has their most up-to-date contact information
- Keeping parents informed of their child's attendance
- Keeping parents up-to-date on school and classroom news via noticeboard messages
- Allowing parents view their child's approved report card
- Allowing parents to view their child's latest standardised test results
Along with strengthening our home/school partnership, we also envisage Aladdin Connect helping our school by:
- Helping to improve attendance by allowing parents to keep track of any school days their child may have currently missed, along with late arrival and early leaving information.
- Helping to reduce the amount of class/school notes being sent home
- Helping the school/ teachers communicate with parents when the need arises
- Reducing costs by eliminating the need to send school report cards by post
- Reducing costs by reducing the number of text messages that need to be sent
You can rest reassured that ‘Aladdin Schools’ uses state-of-the-art security to safeguard information entered by the school and data is stored and processed in strict compliance with Irish and European data protection laws.