- Spellings: next four words into sentences
- Spelling workbooK q4
- Craic le litriu p67 q123
- The Hiring Fair: Reading Finish Reading Chapter 5.
- Question: What is the reality of the situation for the Gallagher family now their father has died?
- Maths: p148 Section B (Mental Maths)
- Check your sponsors name if uncertain
- Think about confession on Thursday
- Next 4 words into sentences
- Spelling workbook q5
- Craic le litriu - next 3 words into abairti
- p68 q4 agus 5
- Maths Worksheet: Question 1 - Find the percentage profit
- The Hiring Fair: Finish Reading Chapter 6. Describe what happens at the hiring fair? What do you think will become of Sally and Katie in their new job?
- Project Work tomorrow on the ipads. Bring what you need.
- Photos note for parents
- Confession on Thursday
- Next three words into sentences
- Spelling Workbook q 6
- Craic le litriu - next three words into sentences
- p68 q 6 and 7
- The Hiring Fair: Chapter 7 p 42-47
- What is your first impression of the Stewart family? What do you think life will be like for Sally in her new job?
- Maths worksheet: Find the CP when you know the profit.
- Confession tomorrow
- Photo money if any.
- next three revision words into sentences
- Question 9 and 10
- Maths worksheet finish grid at bottom of page
- craic le litriu - last words into sentences
- craic le litriu q 8 and 10
- Hiring Fair: Finish chapter 7. What was your impression Mr. Campbell?
- Photo money