All Primary Schools have a Board of Management who are the Managing Body of the school. The Principal is responsible for the day-to-day management of the school.
The Board of Management consists of the following:
• The Chairperson appointed by the Patron - Brendan Fitzgerald
• The Principal – Steve Prendergast
• A Patron’s Nominee – Fr. Frank Reburn
• A member of the Teaching Staff - Declan Colbert
• Parents’ Representatives - Toni Griffin & Howard Askew
• Two members appointed from the local community - Marcelle Spicer & Derek Dunne.
The Board meets approximately eight times in the year.