Our school is a single storied building originally constructed in quadrangular sections. With increased enrolment, a new section was completed in 2004 with extra classrooms.
Our facilities now include:
- 21 bright spacious classrooms. Each with its own toilets, tiled area for Art, drinking water supply.
- A designated state of the art Computer Room.
- 3 Literacy and Numeracy Learning Support Rooms and 2 Resource Rooms.
- Well Stocked Classroom Libraries.
- General Purpose Hall for Physical Education, Mass, Extra Curricular Activities.
- Large Play Areas.
- There are computers and interactive whiteboards in all classrooms.
- Sensory room for pupils with Special Educational Needs